1. It's been a tough week emotionally, as we said goodbye to our tenth foster baby (she was adopted). We were so blessed to be a small part of her precious life.
2. I started back exercising yesterday. It hurt, but I'm going to keep on keeping on. I MUST feel better.
3. I started a sugar-busters diet this week as well. So far, I've blown it every day, but I won't give up on that one either.
4. I am keeping my awesome 2-year old grandson for the weekend while his mama goes to a women's retreat and his daddy goes to coach baseball. I am looking forward to some sweet cuddles with my favorite little boy.
5. My youngest child who has loathed reading most of her little life, has decided she wants to try to read Harry Potter. I am hopeful but doubtful. We'll see how that goes . . . .
Click the cute birdhouse below to read some great blogs of my friends:
Don't miss any of my posts! Subscribe in a reader or check out my Facebook page. Subscribe to this blog and have each post delivered straight to your inbox! ©2013-2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com