What's this Blog Title All About Anyway?

Coffee--Boy, oh boy, do I love some coffee!! I have been drinking it since I was 14 years old.  Don't even know how I got started, or why I thought I needed it (probably late night studying sessions), but I have rarely been a day without it.  Call it sad or weird or normal---just don't take my cup of Joe while you're deciding!! Coffee!!



Cobwebs--I try desperately to keep my house clean.  Most days there's only four of us here, and I still struggle to keep it clean.  The amount of dust that settles in this house in a day's time is incredible! And our really high ceilings make wonderful nooks for the resident spiders.  I try hard not to look up during the course of my day. And don't even get me started about the dust on the ceiling fan blades! Cobwebs!!




Curriculum--I am a self-professed curriculum junkie.  I love how creative people can get when it comes to writing and teaching homeschool curriculum texts and studies.  I can't imagine not homeschooling, and I love finding that perfect curriculum for my youngest.  She is a wonderful student, but will quickly let me know when something isn't working for her.  I don't necessarily change something immediately just because she fusses, but I do love researching new curriculum choices for her.  Curriculum!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't miss any of my posts! Subscribe in a reader or "like" my Facebook page.  ©2013-2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Seems like we are kindred spirits. :-) Your blog title could be mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have admired your blog and your graphics many times! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!